Crossing Colonial Borders-Resisting US Passport Privilege (Updated over a year ago)
You can view this bundle in the College of Ethnic Studies collection area.
People of color who traveled to Palestine and witnessed, first hand, living conditions under Israeli occupation, will discuss their contradictory experiences between racism and suspicion, on one hand, and their ability to easily cross borders and get to places Palestinians are banned from because of their US citizenship, on the other. http://www.sfsu.edu/~ethnicst/
Tags: 40th anniversary celebration conference , college of ethnic studies 40th anniversary , ethnic studies , international , israel , jewish , middle east , muslim , palestine , racism , san francisco , san francisco state university , the college of ethnic studies
Added to College of Ethnic Studies on April 9, 2010.
- Provided by: College of Ethnic Studies, San Francisco State University
- Recorded on: Thursday, October 8, 2009
- Rights for this video belong to: College of Ethnic Studies San Francisco State University
- Duration: 1:12:16
- Type of material: Video
- Event: College of Ethnic Studies 40th Anniversary
Crossing Colonial Borders-Resisting US Passport Privilege.mp4 (328.75 MB – MPEG4 video)
- Downloads: 304 (304 for this version)
- Views: 2093 (2093 for this version)
- Imported from external collection.
- Update by Daniel A Koepke over a year ago