Psychedelic Generation Gap
KRON-TV News report from San Francisco in c1968, featuring brief scenes of the Thelin brothers (who run the Psychedelic Shop in Haight-Ashbury) reflecting on the counter-culture movement. Ron Thelin states: "I think San Francisco is the holy city. I think it's going to be the Mecca of the west." Ends with Jay Thelin recommending that parents should try "turning on" (getting high) with their children.
Added to Bay Area Television Archive on September 25, 2011.
- Type of material: archival news film
- Duration: 1:11
- Rights for this video belong to: KRON-TV
- Recording medium: 16mm, color co-magnetic sound film
- Date aired: c1968
- Originally aired on: KRON-TV
- KRON 16-3.mp4 (9.39 MB – MPEG4 video)
- Views: 4260 (3489 for this version)