Musicians in front of the old Library
Two musicians playing in the quad in front of the old J.P. Leonard Library.
The Library first opened its doors in 1954. In 1976, the San Francisco State Library was renamed the J. Paul Leonard Library after the University’s fourth president. Leonard played a major role in expanding the university by developing and opening the 19th and Holloway campus.
- Geographic Coverage
- San Francisco, California
- Temporal Coverage
- still image
- 35mm slide