Ebbe Borregaard and George Stanley: March 15, 1958 (Updated over a year ago)
The Poetry Center presents Ebbe Borregaard and George Stanley reading from their early poetry.
Ebbe Borregaard (00:07:58)Click here to listen to this audio file
Ebbe Borregaard reads from his early poems.
George Stanley (00:13:31)Click here to listen to this audio file
George Stanley reads from his early poems.
George Stanley: October 25, 1967 Jack Spicer's Poetry as Magic Workshop: June 9, 1957 Lawrence Ferlinghetti: December 12, 1956 Helen Adam: May 5, 1964 Jack Spicer: April 11, 1957
- Originally Recorded By: The Poetry Center
- Location: San Francisco
- Date: 03/15/1958
- Total Run Time: 00:21:29
- Introductory remarks (00:05)
- "Some Stories of the Beauty Wapiti" (00:25)
- "Other Stories of the Beauty Wapiti" (03:34)
- "No Thing in the Sun Can Cure the Earth" (05:32)
- Introductory remarks (00:21)
- "Pablito at the Corrida" (00:40)
- "Pompeii" (01:58)
- "Flowers" (05:26)
ContentMaterial for download
BorregaardEbbe19580315DIG.mp3 (3.65 MB – MP3 audio)
StanleyGeorge19580315DIG.mp3 (6.19 MB – MP3 audio)
- Downloads: 351 (347 for this version)
- Listens: 3017 (3013 for this version)
CollectionsThis material is part of the Poetry Center Digital Archive currated collections:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Non Commercial- ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. For all other uses please email The Poetry Center.