Robert Horan: July 14, 1954
The Poetry Center presents Robert Horan reading his poem The Riddle of the Sphinx.
- Originally Recorded By:
- The Poetry Center
- San Francisco State College
- Total Run Time:
- "The Riddle of the Sphinx Part I" (0:00)
- "The Riddle of the Sphinx Part II" (03:57)
- "The Riddle of the Sphinx Part III" (09:44)
- "The Riddle of the Sphinx Part IV, Monologue of the Sphinx" (12:59)
- "The Riddle of the Sphinx Part V" (21:49)
- "The Riddle of the Sphinx Part VI" (27:09)
- The recording cuts off in progress and we are not able to hear the 7th and final section. (31:36)
Jack Gilbert: September 25, 1962 James Tate: March 6, 1968 Robert Duncan: May 18, 1959 Robert Duncan: October 10, 1956 Seneca (probably the poet Toroto). Roman copy. Greek poet. Roman copy. Head of Homer. Roman copy. Bust of Homer. Copy. The Balcony. Darvag Theatre Celebrating 30 Years Chamedan (چمدان) Former Castro Medical Group Muse Inspiring the Poet. Marinetti Reading One of His Restful Futuristic Poems. Arisa White and Raina J. Léon: April, 9 2015 Marianne Moore: October 10, 1957 George Rogers Clark (1752-1818) after stroke. Busts of Chiefs of Sioux; Sarks-Foxes & Winnebagos. Dar soog Kazem Ashtari (در سوگ کاظم اشتری) The Sirene and the Poet.