Bolinas oil spill (Updated over a year ago)
KQED News report from Bolinas on January 21st 1971, featuring scenes of residents constructing an oil log boom at night by the seashore, to try and prevent an oil slick from entering the Bolinas lagoon.
Added to San Francisco Bay Area Television Archive on September 22, 2011.
- Originally aired on: KQED
- Date aired: 1/21/71
- Recording medium: 16mm color co-magnetic sound film
- Rights for this video belong to: NCPB/KQED
- Duration: 4:44
- Type of material: archival news film
- KQN 1135.mp4 (38.49 MB – MPEG4 video)
- Views: 5183 (4159 for this version)