Ali Speaks at Mosque on Fillmore Street (Updated eight months ago)
Please note: sound and picture were originally recorded separately and synchronized for this screener. KPIX Eyewitness News report from July 2nd 1967 by Belva Davis in San Francisco featuring views of Muhammad Ali leaving Muhammad's Mosque No. 26 on Fillmore Street, having just spoken there. Includes (silent) scenes of crowds waiting to get in and greeting Ali outside.
Added to San Francisco Bay Area Television Archive on August 17, 2017.
- Originally aired on: KPIX-TV
- Date aired: 7/2/67
- Recording medium: 16mm b&w, co-magnetic silent/sound film
- Rights for this video belong to: CBS5 KPIX-TV
- Duration: 0:58
- Type of material: archival newsfilm
- KPIX 31781.mp4 (8.19 MB – MPEG4 video)
- Views: 3173 (250 for this version)