Bobby Seale's Campaign Offices
Silent, color footage shot for the Black Panther Party in 1973 featuring scenes of Bobby Seale working with colleagues in his offices, as part of his campaign to become Mayor of Oakland. Includes views of him making phone calls, consulting and joking around with staff. Seale eventually lost the election in a run-off with incumbent Mayor John Reading.
Added to Bay Area Television Archive on April 6, 2016.
- Originally aired on: Black Panther Party
- Date aired: 1973
- Recording medium: 16mm color, silent film
- Rights for this video belong to: Black Panther Party
- Duration: 5:24
- Type of material: archival film
- BP11-3.mp4 (45.29 MB – MPEG4 video)
- Views: 3489 (832 for this version)