Interview with Assemblyman Don Mulford (Updated over a year ago)
KPIX Eyewitness news report taken sometime after May 3rd, 1967 featuring an interview with Assemblyman Don Mulford, who discusses the inadequacy of current laws with regard to groups of armed individuals. Mulford talks about the two elements of the legislation he is proposing (what would become the Mulford Act, passed in 1967) and claims his point of view "has nothing to do with any racial incident." Also see KPIX 31184 and 31203. Remastered, edited and catalogued for the web by Shira Peltzman.
Added to San Francisco Bay Area Television Archive on July 11, 2012.
- Originally aired on: KPIX-TV
- Date aired: circa May 1967
- Recording medium: 16mm b+w co-magnetic sound film
- Rights for this video belong to: CBS5 KPIX-TV
- Duration: 01:39
- Type of material: archival newsfilm