"College Union" from the "1954 Franciscan" yearbook (page 61)

About This Item

Photographs of the new College Union on San Francisco State College's Lake Merced campus. The College Union, later known as "The Commons" opened in fall of 1953. The facility was constructed by the State of California and leased to the Associated Students, and consisted of a main dining room that seated up to 500 students, a snack bar called the "Redwood Room," and two smaller dining rooms for faculty (and students on special occasions).

Creator
Associated Students of San Francisco State College
Date
1953-1954
Type
Photographic spread
Format
TIFF
Source
University Archives
Temporal Coverage
1953-1954
Rights
Public
Publisher
San Francisco: San Francisco State Teachers College Associated Students
Contributor
Meredith Eliassen
Views
379

Related Items

Comments

There are not yet any comments on this bundle. Be the first to comment!

Add comment