A series of small bug fixes and improvements were pushed today to DIVA 2.0. The following is a partial list.
- Account requests should now be processed.
- Fixed problem with group Sharing and Access Control page.
- Fixed problem with group invitations.
- Fixed problem with newly created groups having corrupted roles.
- Fixed order of blog posts in courses.
- Fixed problem with group folders and permissions.
- Some imported groups were marked as archived.
- Groups are now listed on the Workspace.
- Old versions of bundles are no longer visible to non-editors.
- My DIVA page no longer shows options for functionality you don't have permission to use.
- Order members in a group by last name.
- Editors of a bundle may delete comments.
- A simple CAPTCHA added to protect against comment spam.
- Improved handling of invitations and account requests.
- Ability to invite users to a group as a Member or as a Manager.