Moving Queers-Sexuality and the Field of Ethnic Studies (Updated over a year ago)
You can view this bundle in the College of Ethnic Studies collection area.
Queers in Ethnic Studies are moving. Moved by ideological forces out of their control and at the same time facilitating movements in institutional and social structures antagonistic to their health and happiness, queers are both moved and movers. Come to a panel discussion on the significance and contribution of queer and LGBT people as an analytical framework and as a community of individuals. You will be moved by song, dance, prose, and more. http://www.sfsu.edu/~ethnicst/
Tags: , 1968 , 1969 , 40th anniversary , 40th anniversary celebration , college of ethnic studies 40th anniversary , conference , development , ethnic studies , race , racism , richard oaks , san francisco san francisco state university , the college of ethnic studies
Added to College of Ethnic Studies on April 9, 2010.
- Provided by: College of Ethnic Studies, San Francisco State University
- Recorded on: Friday, October 9, 2009
- Rights for this video belong to: College of Ethnic Studies San Francisco State University
- Duration: 1:22:24
- Type of material: Video
- Event: College of Ethnic Studies 40th Anniversary
Moving Queers-Sexuality and the Field of Ethnic Studies.mp4 (345.92 MB – MPEG4 video)
- Downloads: 230 (230 for this version)
- Views: 1518 (1518 for this version)
- Imported from external collection.
- Update by Daniel A Koepke over a year ago