Critical Spiritual Pedagogy Methodologies of Liberation and Resistance (Updated over a year ago)
You can view this bundle in the College of Ethnic Studies collection area.
We will address how educators and students can create a revolutionary and decolonizing critical spiritual pedagogy for humanization through the praxis of spiritual-liberatory philosophies and social change. We will discuss possibilities for educational practice and present our own curricula for our forthcoming academy designed for female high school students. http://ethnicstudies.sfsu.edu
Added to College of Ethnic Studies on February 17, 2014.
- Provided by: College of Ethnic Studies
- Recorded on: 10/29/08
- Rights for this video belong to: College of Ethnic Studies San Francisco State University
- Type of material: Video
- Publisher: Dr. Ken Monteiro, Dean of the College of Ethnic Studies San Francisco State University
- Duration: 0:51:23
Critical Spiritual Pedagogy Methodologies of Liberation and Resistance.mp4 (449.09 MB – MPEG4 video)
- Downloads: 148 (148 for this version)
- Views: 1218 (1218 for this version)
- Imported from external collection.
- Update by DIVA Digitization Team over a year ago