Welcome to SF State's DIVA
What is DIVA?
DIVA is an open digital archive of collections that unlocks previously hidden resources from faculty and community partners, making them available to the teaching and learning community at SF State and beyond.
Mobile Friendly New
All DIVA collections and individual items are available in a new, mobile-friendly layout.
Portable Video & Audio New
Video and audio now work on all devices with HTML5. Listen to poetry performances on your phone or watch historic Bay Area TV footage on your tablet.
Improved Collections New
Collections are more engaging than ever with a clean user interface and better presentation of content, with full support for mobile devices.
A Growing Digital Collection
Each collection in DIVA features carefully catalogued and digitized materials from the campus community and beyond, some of which have never been available to the public. Come explore DIVA and check-in often as our archives grow.
Latest News From DIVA
HIGHLIGHTS FROM DIVA - WOMEN'S RIGHTS DAY
Check out everything DIVA has to offer
Browse DIVA Collections
- The African Times
- Social Science Research and Instructional Center
- The SF State College Strike Collection
- San Francisco State University's Podcast Studio
- Poetry Center Digital Archive
- College of Ethnic Studies
- GLBT Historical Society
- CSU World Image Archive
- Humanities and Matthew Evans Resource Room
- Gentlemen's Agreement of 1907
- Earth - A Work in Progress
- Ned Levine Photographic Collection of Housing and Population
- Max Kirkeberg Collection
- The Mahmoud Zoufonoun Collection
- K. Patricia Cross: Speeches from 1963 through 2001
- Frank V. de Bellis Audio Collection
- SFSU Photographic Timeline Project
- Ayse Pamuk International Affordable Housing Image Collection
- Paul K. Longmore Institute on Disability Collection
- San Francisco Bay Area Television Archive
- School of Art